Petcare Robot: Play with your pet from a distance


The first time I saw this picture, I thought someone took an alien head and mounted it on the body of a UFO. In reality, this is the PetCare robot, a mobile webcam that allows you to monitor your pet from a distance.

I know when I leave my dog alone for a while, I would feel better if he was occupied by playing with this toy rather than chewing up my garbage. This is assuming that I have nothing better to do on my vacation than operate this toy on the Internet.

Not only is this camera/toy mobile by remote control through the Internet, but the ball that it bears is also remote control as well. In fact, the ball can be charged in the mobile camera itself. I’m not certain how the robot can be charged, or if it can be charged from a distance.

This device is fitted with infrared lenses so that you can see your pet in the dark. The lenses also have covers so your pet’s drool won’t damage the electric peepers. The only question I have is: what happens when your pet tips it over?

Well, the PetCare robot is only a concept for now, but personally, it really is a step in the right direction for pet care from a distance.

3 comments:

September 18, 2009 at 5:58 AM Surfer Earning Free said...

Crazy... Technology is getting insane.. Soon to be able to do ANYTHING.. Great blog.
Dealz

September 19, 2009 at 2:29 PM Blind said...

How in hell is this usefull

Cheers

September 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM . said...

I agree technology is just growing so fast, its amazing, good blog btw.

Post a Comment

PlEaSe Use website title tag whenever linking your website to this blog

 
feedburner
Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner