Bluetooth Concept turns your finger phone into reality


For those of you who are sick of the convenience of Bluetooth earpieces and want to live your dream of talking to your fingers like pretend phone from your childhood should look into this concept device.

Designed by BCK, a team from Argentina, its a very simple concept. The user talks to the hand using the yellow ring that fits halfway down the little finger, and then listens with the pink ring on the thumb. (Why is the thumb look like its been drawn on the picture?)

This is one concept that probably won’t catch on, ever. Unless you can make a display to put on the palm. Maybe there is some alternate reality where this technology came into fruition. Enjoy this poem after the jump.

One ring to hear your calls,
One ring to talk in,
Two rings to take your calls,
and with the Bluetooth bind them.

Okay, it didn’t really rhyme, but somehow I couldn’t get The Lord of the Rings out of my head when I saw this device. In the end, though, I decree this device as “silly”.

Of course, I never equated The Lord of the Rings with anything silly, even though there is a scene where a dwarf, and elf, and Viggo Mortensen are running across the plains in really fruity costumes.

Well, you never know what’s going to be a hit and what will be a dud.

24 comments:

September 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM Tony said...

How about you use one as your earring and the other as your tongue ring. Would that work?
We Exchanged Links With Your Blog Site

September 8, 2009 at 1:58 PM Think About It said...

Even when I know I won't buy a product like that, I admire the people who put it out there and live a dream. Great blog, I'll be back.

September 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM Publisher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
September 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM DCFerreira said...

coooool !! nice job :D

please, visit my blog too

http://stephenkingmovies.blogspot.com/

;)

September 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM Anonymous said...

This is a cool concept, I don't think I'd actually use it though. Isn't the point of the headset the whole "hands free" thing. Either way it's pretty awesome. Finally, a hand phone that works.

http://thewheverblog.blogspot.com

September 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM Anonymous said...

wow.. cool gadget..

September 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM karinsArt Luvs U said...

cool looking (never one to turn down jewelry), but i'm more lazy than vain...i dont feel like holding my hand up to my ear - evah! i even make my friends call back if my bt isnt charged...
plus, here in california, who'd want to risk getting a handsfree ticket for well , not really being 'handsfree' - literally!

September 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM Danna Crawford said...

That is a riot!!!! I love the concept. Don't think I would own one but would be fun to see others using it! lol

September 12, 2009 at 2:49 AM Anonymous said...

It's: 'Why DOES the thumb look like it's drawn in the picture', not 'Why IS...'

September 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM loveforall said...

no its not a picture its photo(real one)

September 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM Toma said...

Heh, very cute thing!

September 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM CavedogRob said...

I think that could work! I see so many people making that gesture when there is a phone call for someone it just seems natural!!

September 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM Interesting Blogger said...

It looks good but I probaley would not use it because what kind of guy would actually walk around with two rings on his fingers!? a good idea but not very marketable.

-Krish
http://thetechblogs.blogspot.com/

September 12, 2009 at 8:53 PM The Pittsburgh Guy said...

Looks pretty interesting actually. Kind of a cool concept to take people back to their younger years as kids, pretending to talk on the phone.

Check out my blog as well, follow me if you'd like, i always welcome new readers.

www.thepittsburghguy.com

September 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM RussianSyco said...

It works great in theory!

September 14, 2009 at 9:02 AM administrador said...

buenisimo te dejo mi link
http://enfermeriayemergencia.blogspot.com/

September 15, 2009 at 7:01 AM Dany4794 said...

I follow you, follow me this is my link http://www.todoplaystationhome.blogspot.com/

September 15, 2009 at 7:07 AM Ariel said...

jajajaja if go out home.....

September 17, 2009 at 1:51 AM Christian said...

it is an interesting idea! but really what's the hell is with the thumb on the picture? lol!

September 18, 2009 at 6:47 PM PrincessDiana said...

Wow that is really funny but kinda awesome! I would only use it to be funny haha

September 19, 2009 at 1:50 PM ryangway22 said...

This is awesome technology, i would buy that in a second without even thinking


gway22.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

PlEaSe Use website title tag whenever linking your website to this blog

 
feedburner
Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner